Sometimes the reason for putting your home on the market is crystal clear - such as you have a new job and need to relocate. There are other motivations to list your home that may not be as obvious... yet are still good reasons to make a move. Here are a few to think about:
- You’re bored with your home and are looking for a change – maybe it’s time to up or down-size.
- There’s something you’ve always wanted in a home that your current property doesn’t have, such as a pool or maybe a smaller yard.
- You want to be closer to work, or activities you enjoy, such as golf.
- You want to be closer to family.
- The neighbourhood is changing in a way that no longer fits the lifestyle you want.
- There’s another neighbourhood you’ve always dreamed of living in.
- Your tastes have changed and you want to live in a different type of home.
They’re all worth considering, especially if moving will make you and your family happier and provide you with a more desirable lifestyle.
Want to talk about the possibilities? Call today.